A reputation that has been around for a while!
At the end of the 18th century, the famous French chemist Antoine Lavoisier set the first foundations of combustion and its principles: “nothing is lost, nothing is created, everything is transformed”. At the end of the 19th century, Gustave Eiffel exploited the properties of the metal from blast furnaces for works that would stand the test of time. At the end of the 20th century, Ati Industries is a company with more than half a century of experience. Founded in the aftermath of the second industrial revolution 90 years ago, Ati has built its history on complementary businesses around a transversal field of expertise: Industrial Thermal Applications. Industrial globalization is reshuffling the cards of the global steel industry: Ati is firmly turning towards high-growth markets – cremation in France and hospital waste destruction worldwide. By offshoring the supply of boiler making to ensure a competitive sourcing, ATI now focuses on added value in the design of robust solutions that have proven their worth around the world, and is developing in highly technical markets such as the recovery of valuable waste or the treatment of fumes by exclusive processes from its design office.
Recapitalized in 2020 to strengthen its industrial base and the quality of the services provided to its customers, Ati Industries is strengthening its position in the human cremation market and the waste disposal and reprocessing market worldwide. Its customers include major global institutions, the French army in deployment, and equipment integrators, to whom it provides a guarantee of long-term peace of mind in heavy waste or technical waste reprocessing facilities.
Ati Industries is a company with a long-term vision, which regularly renews itself to keep pace with changes in markets, techniques and uses. It combines the precision of rigorous industrial methods with the concrete involvement of its employees determined to earn the satisfaction of its customers.
Ati Industries has been around for a long time, providing solutions designed to last.
DESIGN OFFICE – R&D
In its premises of Gien, Ati has a design unit team, composed of the following professions:
- technical director
- engineer in charge of industrialization
- engineer in design and construction of steel structure
- heat engineer
- electrical automation engineer
The mission of the design unit is to design all the equipment in accordance with the customer’s specifications. Ati develops in all cases, a tailor-made approach by adapting to the customer’s constraints and to the technical and environmental parameters in which the equipment will be installed. In addition, when our customers need assistance in the design of their project, the design office is able to advise them, based on the experience acquired with more than 3000 installations worldwide.
A few figures
- 8 dedicated people
- More than 50 installations of all sizes performed each year
- From 10 to 1000 hours of studies per project
- Tailor-made: each equipment proposed by Ati is entirely adapted to the customer’s needs
- Location: the design office and research and development team are located in Gien in the Loiret, France
- Proactive: the design office is at the service of customers to help them design their specifications
Research and Development
In continuous search for improvement, the Ati Research & Development team has 2 main missions:
– design and develop new equipment such as the Firpack filtration which improves the carbon impact of the installations and reduces their reagent consumption; or more economical filtration systems;
– Continuous improvement of the equipment sold or already installed by ATI: for example, particular attention is given to the durability of the materials used in the manufacture of furnaces.
MAINTENANCE – SPARE PARTS
With a team spread throughout France, and by differentiating preventive maintenance (servicing, changing parts) and curative maintenance (solving incidents or problems), our objective is to ensure a high level of service continuity.
In France, Ati has an in-house maintenance team of 13 people: engineers, technicians, project manager and assistant. The engineers and technicians are distributed homogeneously throughout France, in order to ensure a good reactivity and optimization of resources.
If necessary, and in particular to deal with emergencies in France or abroad, Ati can call subcontractors who have been previously trained and validated on ATI equipment.
In addition, Ati’s teams and subcontractors are capable of intervening on equipment supplied by other manufacturers, under conditions established in advance with the operating operator.
A few figures
- 13 dedicated people in France
- 1 network of subcontractors trained on our equipment, cremation and incineration furnaces, on every continent
- More than 100 crematoriums currently maintained by ATI
- More than 50 industrial or hospital sites currently maintained by ATI
- A fully dedicated team spread across all territories
- Reactivity in 2 hours
Do you need more information about your project? Please fill up the form, we will contact you as soon as possible.
08h00 – 18h00