AFTER SALES SERVICE
Description of the service
Ati responds to every request for after-sales service for its incinerators installed all over the world.
The incinerators of the HP, FRCD and FRMP ranges are controlled by an automatic remote-control system. Thus, Ati is able to remotely assist its customers all over the world. For the CP range incinerators, which are easier to use, an Ati technician can remotely assist an operator or technician working directly on the equipment, by phone or e-mail.
If necessary, Ati can send engineers and specialists from France to ensure troubleshooting.
To get information on spare parts for incinerators and filtering systems sold by Ati, click here.
*Note: Upon delivery or commissioning of the incinerators, Ati provides a complete operation and maintenance manual. In addition, if the customer requests that Ati perform the commissioning of the incinerator, an Ati engineer will train the furnace operators to perform the maintenance themselves.
- 4 hours: Ati’s remote intervention time, Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. GMT
- 60 hours: average duration of the training given to furnace operators during commissioning by an Ati engineer
- 100% of the HP, FRCD and FRMP series incinerators have a remote controllable PLC system, thanks to an internet connection.
- Provision of a maintenance manual to the operators
- Worldwide remote intervention capability
- Remote or on-site interventions if necessary
Do you need more information about your project? Please fill up the form, we will contact you as soon as possible.
08h00 – 18h00