Beyond the commercial guarantee granted for all the equipment sold by Ati, our company offers an efficient after-sales service for all the cremation furnaces and filtration lines.
The maintenance operations are the following:
– Preventive maintenance: In order for the crematorium operators to ensure a high level of service continuity, regular preventive maintenance of the furnaces and filtration lines is mandatory. Ati offers a preventive maintenance service: maintenance, cleaning, checks, change of parts with limited life span. This service is provided at regular intervals, in agreement with the operator;
– Fumistery and re-bricking: Ati also carries out furnace re-bricking and fumigation work: hearth, foundation wall, door insulation, ashtray refurbishment, and total re-bricking of the furnace.
– Filtration consumables: Ati supplies the reagents used for the filtration of the fumes, as well as the storage drums, and the treatment of the waste by specialized channels.
– Troubleshooting: Ati provides troubleshooting services: quick resolution of critical incidents and treatment of identified problems due to the age of the equipment or external conditions:
- Remotely: Ati can remotely take control of all the cremation furnaces and filtration systems sold, thanks to the automatic supervision software. Thus, AtiI’s engineers can solve a large number of situations;
- On site: according to the terms of the contract, Ati commits to send a technician on site whenever needed, within less than 4 hours.