AFTER SALES SERVICE
Description of the service
Beyond the commercial guarantee granted for all the equipment sold by Ati, our company offers an efficient after-sales service for all the cremation furnaces and filtration lines.
The maintenance operations are the following:
– Preventive maintenance: In order for the crematorium operators to ensure a high level of service continuity, regular preventive maintenance of the furnaces and filtration lines is mandatory. Ati offers a preventive maintenance service: maintenance, cleaning, checks, change of parts with limited life span. This service is provided at regular intervals, in agreement with the operator;
– Fumistery and re-bricking: Ati also carries out furnace re-bricking and fumigation work: hearth, foundation wall, door insulation, ashtray refurbishment, and total re-bricking of the furnace.
– Filtration consumables: Ati supplies the reagents used for the filtration of the fumes, as well as the storage drums, and the treatment of the waste by specialized channels.
– Troubleshooting: Ati provides troubleshooting services: quick resolution of critical incidents and treatment of identified problems due to the age of the equipment or external conditions:
- Remotely: Ati can remotely take control of all the cremation furnaces and filtration systems sold, thanks to the automatic supervision software. Thus, AtiI’s engineers can solve a large number of situations;
- On site: according to the terms of the contract, Ati commits to send a technician on site whenever needed, within less than 4 hours.
A few figures
- 100%: Ati’s computer systems and PLCs are 100% ope
- 2 hours: maximum time to receive a response, Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm, GMT
- 2 to 4 hours: maximum time for remote or on-site intervention if necessary, depending on the contract chosen.
- A team dedicated to prevention, and a team dedicated to troubleshooting / cure
- Skills are internalized or subcontracted to experts trained on our machines
Ati trains the operators if they wish to carry out the maintenance operations themselves
Do you need more information about your project? Please fill up the form, we will contact you as soon as possible.
08h00 – 18h00