PRECIOUS METAL RECOVERY INCINERATORS
In the precious metal revaluation process,
the FVDM brings a compact and adaptable answer to incinerate the non-valuable part of the waste.
Thanks to its compact design and its temperature range of 850°C to 900°C the FVDM is a real solution to recover the valuable metal optimizing the questions of production space.
Applications: Revaluation of waste containing precious metals and reusable such as gold, silver, platinum, …
|Type of waste||Any kind of waste that include precious metals in solid form|
|For an LCV of (kcal/kg)||Variable|
|Chamber volume (m3)||2|
|Maximum running time (h/J)||5|
- Wide capability of loading using trolleys to eliminate the useless part of the waste
- Complete user-friendly software allowing the create menus personalized regarding the waste
- Possibility to adapt any kind of filtering system in order to eliminate acid pollutants and heavy metals
- Possibility to link to a calorific exchanger to increase the ROI
- Filtering system adaptable to answer the European regulation
We conceive and manufacture incinerators adapted to every need, from 10kg to 1.5 tons an hour. We combine filtration systems to these incinerators, allowing to adapt to every “air pollution” regulations that must be respected by our customers.
Compact Incinerators – CP
Reliable, with an excellent longevity and economical, these compact incinerators can treat up to 100kg an hour.
Installed in a movable container, these incinerators are turnkey solutions, very easy to use and maintain.
High Performance Incinerators – HP
The High-Performance incinerators are adapted to a continuous operation and are usable for several applications.
Rotary Kilns – FRCD
The rotary kiln guarantees an optimal waste elimination, independently of the humidity rate, the composition and compacting of the waste.
Do you need more information about your project? Please fill up the form, we will contact you as soon as possible.
08h00 – 18h00